The past 4 days I have been able to get stuff done. I haven't had to work for anyone, which has been great! :)
Sunday I surprised Caleb with attending an International Car Show. To sum it up, it's two huge rooms with all of next year's models by almost any make you an imagine. We had alot of fun. Our city has so much to offer as far as special events, places to see, etc. Even though we've been here a year, we haven't done that much. Now that I am not working a 40+ week, I think we'll have more time for fun! :)
I have also accomplished...
- planted my wildflowers
- tilled soil for tomato plants
- lined garden plots with stones
- vacuumed house
- organized dressers
- Starbucks & Barnes and Noble date with Caleb
Lauren and Tim inspired me to go on the South Beach diet! I have 10 more pounds I want to lose, so I'm trying this!! Sugar & pasta are my weakness, so this is tough!! For the first 2 weeks you are pretty much stuck with meat, eggs, beans, and vegetables (excluding anything real starchy). I also plan on working out every day faithfully, for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully, in 2 weeks I can report that I weigh 115!! :))
This week I need to...
- work about 20 hours from home
- finish lining garden plots with stones
- fertilize grass
- pull weeds
- plants flowers in front yard
- finish filing
- clean windows
- make car payment
- figure out how to roll over my 401K
- complete a ton of paperwork that I have been avoiding
- start my scrapbooking marathon
Now I need to go to bed!
1 Comment:
-
- ladaisi said...
April 30, 2008 at 9:08 PMlook who's updated and who hasn't NOW.