TGIF!

I'm thankful for Friday's now, not because of my work, but because I look forward to two entire days with Caleb!! While it's fun working from home, I do miss having Caleb here.

Today his company is having a tailgate party for all of the employees. So from 12-5 today, they'll sit outside and eat. Hmmmm. This company does not know the slightest about productivity.

I found out today that a college about a mile from my house has an associate's degree in database administration. This college actually accepts my previous college credits, so I could probably finish that associate degree in less than a year. I'm going to look into it next week!

So far, this is all I have completed on my to-do list:

X work about 20 hours from home
- finish lining garden plots with stones
X fertilize grass
- pull weeds
- plants flowers in front yard
X finish filing
- clean windows
X make car payment
X figure out how to roll over my 401K
X complete a ton of paperwork that I have been avoiding
- start my scrapbooking marathon

The list has grown, I won't even bother you with the rest! :)

I got my hair cut last week. I'm definately back to short length! I've decided I like shorter hair better and since Caleb has no preference, I'm going with mine!

Caleb has a final tomorrow, so I am going with him, and then we're going to Tim and Lauren's. It's always nice to have a change of scenery.

Well, back to real life!

2 Comments:

  1. ladaisi said...
    barley green doesn't replace SLEEP, courtney.
    ladaisi said...
    do you sit with your husband while he is taking his final? that's weird.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home