My life...has been a journey. Sixteen years of traveling, with abrupt stops and turns and the one hope that I hold onto is...I'll reach my destination one day. I've had my heart broken and my dreams shattered, but still, I have stood up and decided I will still continue. Continue striving for my goal, which is to hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." Though I have failed at times and taken detours, God has always shown me the way back. He knows my heart, He knows my dreams, He knows my soul and He knows what I cry over til late hours of theinght. He knows the fears that upll me into despair, into a place where no one can join me, only my Heavenly Father. He knows the darkness that surrounds my heart, that others will never know. I've been called a fool, for the stands I have taken. I have been mocked, for standing up for what I believe in. I have wept over how people have judged me. When I have no safety, no peace, I have learned to rest in Him. Guard my heart. Save me from conforming to the world. Protect my dreams, for they are what I live on. Dear God, make me your servant, serving you for the rest of my journey.