New Beginning!

Its over, I can hardly believe it!!! No more 40 hours a week of counting the hours!!!

The bank is keeping me on contractually til the end of June, no more than 8 hours per week. I was able to name my hourly price, so that makes me happy! I don't see them using me much though, because of the price I quoted. :)

I also have a part time offer, to work from home creating/maintaining, etc databases! I am meeting with the employer today at 1.

Not to mention all the projects I have planned, I probably will be busier than 40 hours per week, but I'm excited! My schedule is now flexible and I can do things I love!!!

On the agenda....

finish wedding scrapbook
finish scrapbook from 2006-2008
plant wildflowers in back yard
replace air filters in house
paint master bathroom

Caleb, my family, and I went to the zoo yesterday. IBM had a free day at the zoo planned, so we took them up on it! It saved us $80+ which is a plus since I am currently unemployed. :))) It was a beautiful day, slightly cool! We went to the zoo last year with Tim and Lauren, so seeing it a second time so soon wasn't too fascinating. :)))

Well, I am off to clean my house and get ready for the 1 o'clock appointment. See you all later!!

1 Comment:

  1. ladaisi said...
    okay how about this: next time you come up we both go get airbrush tans together so we can decide if we like them or not. . .they're somewhere between 35-40 dollars each, take about fifteen minutes (with a tecnhician) and last anywhere from five or six days to two weeks (depending on how you exfoliate). Plus they can mix a color especially for you, or so I hear.

    I have so much scrapbooking to do too. I have to make Isaac's, Tim's childhood pics, and also finish all the photos of Isaac that have been stacking up. Don't get pregnant till you are caught up with your other scrapbooking.

    Come to think of it, don't get pregnant till you are caught up with ALL your other projects or they will NEVER EVER get done.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home