I got a new laptop!!! I am so excited to have a computer that is "mine." I love having my thoughts and work so portable!
This morning I have spent cleaning my house, working in the yard, etc. I have been home alone, with my thoughts listening to Michelle Branch's old cd, "Hotel Paper" These lyrics speak of how I am feeling.....I didn't notice, but I didn't care, I tried being honest, but that left me nowhere. I watched the station, saw the bus pulling through and I don't mind saying a part of me left with you...
I am so happy and so satisifed with my life. My husband is wonderful. He has a full time job, a newly acquired part time job/hobby, and he is in school. AND he still makes time to let me know how loved and cherished I am. But sometimes my heart still goes back to long summer nights, years ago......where there were no cares except for best friends and their dreams. Little did I know, that sometimes best friends fall in love, without anyone knowing. Then life leads them on their seperate ways, and a part of you leaves with them...