I am only 5 weeks into school and I feel like this semester should be over! Going to college at 16 and going to college at 22 are two totally different things. I feel like I use so much more brain power now, because I don't take what the teachers or students say as fact and since I am attending a very liberal school this leaves me with a massive headache by the end of the day. I have yet to find my niche at this school, which has made the transition rather difficult. Not being single and adding the fact that I've been married almost 4 years makes finding my niche THAT much harder! But God is faithful and for now I am doing my best to trust that His hands are all over the blue-print of my life. Blogging is not a priority in my life right now, but its a nice release every now and then.
"...my weakness is that I care too much..." I fear this will always be my weakness. I remember years ago, my youth pastor's wife told me to never lose my emotion, because it was what set me apart. Sometimes I feel it sets me too far apart and its to big of a burden to carry.