Posted by
Courtney
at
10:38 AM
We had a busy, busy weekend!
Caleb and I have decided we are going to start biking/cycling for a hobby! There are alot of trails around here, so we're going to take advantage of it! Our only problem so far has been deciding what type of bike to get. The choice is mountain, hybrid, or street bike. The majority of our biking will be on concrete roads, but there are a few trails that are dirt. Caleb really wants to go with mountain bikes, but I'm leaning towards the hybrid...decisions decisions! So we spent the majority of Saturday looking at bikes!!
We also bought a new ceiling fan for our bedroom and Caleb put up shelves in my office and my guest closet! Yeah!
4 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now the real question is whether or not you will actually PURCHASE bikes (or a dog. Or get a new job. Or move, someday).
Now read that sentence again the way you would write it:
Now the real question is whether or not you will actually PURCHASE bikes! Or a dog!
Much happier, no?!
It's a good thing I have such a positive person! In my life!
;)
I like your shelves!
"What, motor bikes?!?"
"No Katie..just regular mountain bikes."
"Oh..good. That's better."