...some dance to remember, some dance to forget...
We're already halfway through January! Incredible! I'm excited about this year. I feel like God really has some great things in store for Caleb and me.
We are prayerfully considering attending a church down here regularly. We visited last week and really enjoyed it. So many people came up to us and introduced themselves. We've visited a couple of churches the past few months and no one has introduced themselves to us! This church is very focused on "small church" and keeping body life alive, which Caleb and I believe is very important!!
I'm weighing some options to further my education. Microsoft offers some online courses to get certified in different programs for a small fee. It will be a lot of work though, so I'm still deciding. :)
For more regular updates visit my thrifywife blog. That's my hobby at this point, lol. :)
And it's funny how often you can spot a good church by the effort they put into meeting you. Dead churches have a hard time putting on a social face, I guess.
Happy 2009!