I've been tagged by Ayla and La to participate in a blog game. The rules are:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write Six Random Things about yourself.
Tag a few other people at the bottom of the post.
Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.

1. I have a For Sale By Owner house sign, sitting in my office. It's been sitting in my office for over a month. I can't decide whether to put it in my front yard or not.

2. Strangers assume Caleb and I are brother and sister.

3. I love to shop with coupons, more than shop for clothes.

4. I want to be involved in foster care.

5. I have been working on my wedding scrapbook for almost 3 years. I am dissapointed in myself.

6. I plan vacations all the time, but rarely follow through and actually go!

2 Comments:

  1. Sarah E. said...
    Regarding #2: That's cute; I've actually noticed a phenomenon with certain couples where the longer they're married, the more they look alike. It happened to my parents. If it's happening to you now, in a few years they'll mistake you for twins. It probably won't happen to Tim and Lauren, though...

    And it's true: we don't seem to see eachother unless something big is going on. "Hello, I'd like you to meet Courtney -- she's my wedding and babyshower friend!" *grins* Alas!
    ladaisi said...
    And by "hmmmm" I suppose you disapprove of my Joe blog entry?

    You have to admit, tho, it's nice to finally know why.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home