...I took your picture, while you were sleeping and then I paced around the room. If I had known then that these things happen, would they have happened with you?
Please don't drive me home tonight, 'Cause I dont wanna feel alone, Please don't drive me home tonight,'Cause I don't wanna go. Tuesday morning, in the dark, I was finding out who I was
And if you turned around to see me and I was gone, You should have looked outside your window 'Cause the sun was coming up...
Life has been crazy! :) In case anyone was wondering, I failed at the south beach diet. After three days of 2-3 second blackouts I said, 'enough is enough! give me my carbs!' and life has been grand ever since.
Some of you know that Caleb's prior company owes us approximately $6,000. We have been involved in a lawsuit for the past 7 months. Finally, a week ago we made some headway. Their account was garnished last week so hopefully we'll be getting some of the money in the next month. This has been an exhausting process!!
We never ended up going to Tim and Lauren's because I got sick and Caleb had meetings come up. It's been a long time since we've seen them! Isaac will probably be walking next time we get together! :))
My wildflowers are hesitating to grow in this lovely weather. Half are doing fine, the other half haven't even sprouted! Ugh! My tomato plants are wonderful though! The weather has ben good to us, with an abundance of rain! Caleb finally built a trellis for my jasmine plant. It's beautiful!!
Next on the to-do list is to plan a vacation! Caleb and I never went on a honeymoon, deciding instead to be practical with the money, and we still haven't been on a long vacation, just the two of us. SO, this year, the goal is to get away for a week!! I just can't decide where to go!!
Oh and my green kitchen...is ivory again! I prefer boring!!
1 Comment:
-
- ladaisi said...
May 31, 2008 at 6:32 PMi hate my husband today