Today's adventures....

We went to Home Depot 3 times today. 4 Times if you include last night, and 5 times if you include Lowes. Someone SAVE ME!!!

**disclaimer to some of these pictures........I am not pregnant, my shirt is just stupid....**

The New Fan!

(good thing he started this before I woke up....)

(or I may have been a little nervous...)


Finished Product!!! :)

New Green Kitchen!


never let an obsessive person near the blue tape....

they can get slightly frusterated!!



My very green kitchen. I can't decide if I like it or not.

I'm tired!






2 Comments:

  1. ladaisi said...
    It looks great! The ceiling fan and the green kitchen! Finally some COLOR in that house. And a dusty new fan. You don't look pregnant in ANY of those pictures, I don't know what you're talking about.

    I've had the week from hell.

    Love you.
    Unknown said...
    Green is a very popular color, apparently. It looks good though!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home