Decisions

Lately, it seems that every time I turn around there is another choice to make. They haven't been easy choices either. I know that along with adulthood comes more responsibilities, but honestly I am getting tired of making decisions. So when it gets to the weekend and Caleb says, "What movie do you want to see?" I say, "how about we stay home and watch a movie." Hence, why we have not been to see a movie since we were in FL with Lauren and Tim and saw Bourne Ultimatum. Blah!

This weekend should be busy. Tomorrow night will be date night for Caleb and I, Saturday I am meeting Ayla for her alteration's appointment for her wedding dress, Saturday night Caleb and I are meeting friends for dinner, and Sunday my mom is coming for a visit.

For the few people that read my blog....please pray that God gives me wisdom for the decisions I have left to make. I could really use it!

4 Comments:

  1. ladaisi said...
    Will do. . . but what happened with the interview? I'm assuming this is one of the decisions you are talking about, so you probably got the job offer, so. . . poooooor bob. . .or poor hallmark? which is it?

    You guys need to go see a movie. It's been six months, really.
    Unknown said...
    27 dresses was good. that's a decision i made for you. =)

    hallmark sounds better than your current job. if they're interested, go for it.

    there, i made 2 decisions for you in one night. =)
    ladaisi said...
    WRITE SOMETHING ELSE
    ladaisi said...
    Okay. It's official. I hate this blog now.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home